Sunday, November 7, 2010

Introduction

Hello World, I am MissFenty and this is The Crown and Glory Journal.
This blog will be about my experiences and opinions as a black woman. Pretty broad huh? So you are probably thinking what does that have to do with the Crown and Glory thing, well at this point in my life I am transitioning from relaxed to natural hair. Yes another one : ) So for now many of my posts will be regarding my transition.  
However, I want to keep the general description broad, because I will not strictly focus on hair all the time. I would also like to discuss other things of significance or relevance to black women or just me personally. Your Crown and Glory is not strictly limited to hair, it's what you make it, it's what makes you proud, gives you confidence, etc. For example, my ability to think intellectually is also my Crown and Glory, because I am proud of my analytical mind, blah blah blah, you get the picture, lol.
Also, I am completely new to this blogging thing, so forgive any mishaps on my part, I'm trying ;  )

No comments:

Post a Comment