Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lacquer Addiction


I went nuts again. I wore........ are you ready for this....blue.

Rimmel Midnight Blue, the deepest darkest, navy blue with blue shimmer (see totally nuts) that I could find. For some reason I went on a hunt for an almost black navy blue, I think it's because I fell in love with the almost black purple that I bought at the end of the summer, MAC Dark Angel, and I wanted the same effect but with a different color. I saw this blue and fell in love instantly, in the bottle anyway. It's still growing on me though as a full manicure. Initially I hated it, and my mom said it makes my nails look like I was poisoned or I'm not getting enough oxygen (lol). I think it screams vixen, but it's also a little goth, which I like and I don't like. Anyway, the formula was great, it's the first Rimmel polish I've ever used and I was pleased to find that it only took two coats for full coverage and the brush is the perfect size for my nails; a little wide, but not too crazy. I will certainly be buying more from this brand, I just wish there was more color variety.




No comments:

Post a Comment