Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lacquer Addiction


So I totally went off the deep end and completely lost my mind. I wore GLITTER for a full week!!! Oh yeah and I think I'm in love, go figure. So this manicure was done for Christmas, I know I know the pic is super mega ultra late, but *drumroll* I got a new camera and I just figured out how to use it. Anyhoo, back to the manicure, I used OPI Oh So Glam which is a milky white with really fine gold shimmer. I then used a sponge to literally dab on Orly Luxe which is a gold foil (that I absolutely adore) and then one final coat on top with Orly Hair band which is just a gold glitter polish. I'm sorry for the picture quality, like I said I'm still working on the camera.



I was going for a gradient effect and I think I did pretty well for my first time. In real life, you can see the   fading effect a lot better


Below is a tutorial that I followed from one of my favorite nail polish bloggers, hope you enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment